Looking to take up a useful new hobby? These family-friendly classes are offered to both children and adults! Learn a new skill today while taking home your very own project! Students must bring their own machines but materials will be provided. Class times vary. Please check date and time for specific details. Adult classes are for ages 16 and up.
Please note that the final class of Family Sew: Fleece Robe is now scheduled for 2/24, NOT 2/17.
Kids Sewing Classes
- Kids sewing classes are for ages 8-13
- All participants must bring their own sewing machine, but materials will be provided
- Adult sewing classes are for ages 16 and up
- All participants must bring their own machine for all classes
- Materials will be provided for "Adult Sewing 101: Know Your Machine"
- Participants must supply own materials for "3D Bowtie Block Blanket" and "Reupholstery: Dining Chair"
Family Sewing: Fleece PJs
- Learn how to sew together! Parents and kids can attend this class together. Both participants must register individually.
- Participants must bring their own sewing machine, but one can be shared between a parent and child
- All participants must be registered. A parent and their child cannot sign-up as one registration, but any age is welcome for this class.
- Children can attend WITHOUT a parent, if desired.