*Sea Songs, Chanteys and Nautical Lore Luncheon
- Wednesday, March 1 from 12noon-2:00pm
- Tom Callinan, Connecticut's first Official State Troubadour, will perform sea songs and chanteys (work songs). Learn some singable choruses to old sailor songs to pass on historical (and sometimes hysterical) perspectives.
- Tom's powerful presentation of sea chanteys is punctuated by the primal sounds of the bodhran, a traditional Celtic frame drum
- Lunch includes clam chowder, fish and chips
- CO-SPONSORED BY HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE
- Fee: $8 for members and $12 for non members